We are transitioning to a zero-carbon global economy, and we believe everyone can contribute. WeDoSolar designs sustainable products aiming to enable everyone to benefit from affordable clean energy. Our balcony solar setup is not only lightweight but also user-friendly, making it a hassle-free installation option for everyone at home. WeDoSolar also develop a modern and safe microinverter device which is setting a new benchmark in the balcony solar industry.
What you will work on
As a Founder Associate, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact by working closely with the CEO. Your initial focus will involve shaping all customer interactions and processes, whether in the B2C or B2B area.
Customer Success and Support:
- Work closely with our team to ensure a seamless customer journey, from inquiry to post-purchase support.
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside the team to automate customer success processes, ensuring scalability.
B2B Business Development:
- Identify potential distributors, energy companies, and partners in the European market to expand our new microinverter product's reach.
- Assist in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive sales and distribution efforts.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities, trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Support in negotiating and closing deals with potential partners.
- You have experience working at an early-stage startup, particularly within a sales team.
- You are fluent in English and German with outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
- You are well structure and know how to prioritise.
- You approach challenges with a proactive mindset, unafraid to ask questions and offer solutions.
- You are interested in sustainable energy solutions and want to learn more about the balcony solar industry.
- You are available to work from our office in Berlin Mitte a few days a week.
Nice to have:
- You have experience in B2B sales, ideally with touch points with senior functional leaders.
- Familiarity with tools like HubSpot, Notion, and Google Analytics.
We know that meeting all criteria might not always be feasible. We’d still love to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit for the role.
What we offer
- Direct collaboration with our motivated and experienced founding team.
- The chance to actively shape the company's strategy during its initial stages.
- The opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future.
- A comfortable workspace in our modern Berlin Mitte office.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work.
- A competitive compensation package.
Want to be part of this journey? Then apply now and join our team to shape the future of solar energy.